Who is excited about Halloween? I know I am!
I have already started shopping around for costumes, decorations and some fun crafts to do with my kids in celebration of this approaching event. Krista ‘s first Halloween was last year and she looked beautiful in her flower girl costume. Kevin was a vampire and looked very cute in his outfit
I cannot believe a year has passed already!
Anyhow, in celebration of Halloween 2013, I will be doing a series of posts on this theme that will range from crafts, decorations and frugal ideas on costumes to safety tips while trick or treating and special Halloween food items. Halloween Giveaways are also part of the plan and you will have opportunities to participate in some fun ones.
I am very excited to present them all to you as October progresses so be in the look out for my posts while you are here! You will be able to find them all under ‘Halloween 2013’ category.
10 Halloween Decorations Under $15 is the first post in this series and I have whipped up this list from our very own Amazon! They are cheap in price but will look great as decorations without breaking your pockets.
There will be enough time for you to browse these items online and also to give time for shipping as we are just at the beginning of this month!
So, enjoy the list and happy shopping!
1.) Dept 56 Village Collections Haunted Delivery Village Accessory, 3.15-Inch – $13.71 and free shipping with orders over $25
2) – $4.46 and free shipping with orders over $25 (Costumes and Accessories)
3) (Table and Decor)– $8.59 and free shipping with orders over $25
4) – $13.00 and free shipping with orders over $25
5) (Closet and Storage)- $12.69
6) – $11.08 and free shipping with orders over $25
7) – $13.92
8) – $12.39 (Sheets and Pillow Cases)
9) – $14.95
10) Halloween Ghost Pumpkin Candy Charm Fits Pandora Bead (Beading and Jewelry Making) – $9.59 and free shipping with orders over $25.
***Disclosure: Affiliate Post****