***The links in this post are affiliate links and I will receive a small commission if you make a purchase after clicking on my link***
Recently, I wrote about LeapBand, an innovative product from LeapFrog that helps kids in getting fit by engaging in various fun activities!
It is a wearable activity tracker just for kids. It works great in motivating the little ones to pursue an active lifestyle that is so needed for their growing bodies.
Similarly, adidas has now introduced adidas FitSmart! But this one is exclusively for the grownups!
FitSmart is also an activity tracker and it measures your physical activity- well, in simple terms 🙂 Now, let’s go a bit in-depth!
Now Available: adidas FitSmart-The Best Activity Tracker in the Market!
It is faster than you, stronger than you and better looking than you. It is always just steps ahead of you, and until you catch it, you would never know it is there. It is your best self. How are you going to find it? Introducing adidas FitSmart, the best activity tracker you will ever meet!
- Provides at-a-glance visual guidance on your current workout intensity presented in color zones.
- Vibration and visual prompts provide feedback and coaching so you can make the most out of every workout.
- Set weekly goals to keep track of your progress and motivate you to get better.
- Stores up to 10 hours of workout data.
- Syncs with the miCoach platform, using Bluetooth Smart, via the miCoach Train and Run app on the user’s mobile phone.
- Customize wristband settings and access hundreds of free training plans.
- Built-in accelerometer measures stride rate, pace, speed and distance for walking, jogging and running.
You’ve always known that your best self was out there. Now you have the tools to go find it with the help of the best activity tracker—adidas FitSmart! 🙂
FREE Self-Care Planner Bundle when you subscribe!
Your email will never be shared!
Leave a Reply