***Disclosure:This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you use them for purchases****
Got plastics? We all have them, right?
One main reason we apply for credit or debit cards is due to its convenience and benefits. Most of them promises every benefit under the sun. And we know that while some cards do offer special rebates or discounts, they ultimately tend to fall short of their promises.
We have our favorites among the wide array of credit or debit cards we posses. Today, I want to talk about one of mine.
If you haven’t applied for Target REDcard yet, there is still time. Target’s REDcard debit and credit cards are free, no-fee cards that give consumers a wide range of shopping benefits. For example, guests get 5% off every day!
Target Debit Card
- Works like a check by drawing from your existing checking account.
- No annual fee
- Security PIN access
- Cash withdrawal up to $40 at check out in store
Target Credit Card
- 5% off every day
- Free shipping at Target.com (no minimum purchase)
- Extended returns — 30 extra days
- Up to 1% of purchases go to school of your choice
- The online application process for debit and credit has immediate approval (except for some debit applications that require a few days to confirm a bank account)
- REDcard holders can easily check their credit card account balance, make a payment, review past statements, check their debit card transaction history and manage their PIN. They also get to enjoy exclusive offers available only to REDcard holders.
Not to mention, there is something for everyone at Target, so your REDcard is never a waste! It is in fact, a benefit in every sense. Apply for Target REDcard and make your online shopping an experience starting today!