We love baking cookies at our house.
Kids are eager to help out in the kitchen and it is great to see them all going hyped up about putting on their aprons and getting to work with the flour!
Oh, and did I mention we all love the delicious smell wafting through the house after a good baking session?Yes, that!
Baking helps me relax and lift up my spirits like no other. Anyways, take a look at this Oatmeal Cranberry White Chocolate Cookie Recipe!
Yumminess guaranteed! You will love it 🙂
Oatmeal Cranberry White Chocolate Cookie Recipe
Oatmeal Cranberry White Chocolate Cookie- Ingredients
2/3 cup butter, room temperature
2/3 cup light brown sugar
2 large eggs
1 1/2 cups old-fashioned oats
1 1/2 cups flour
1 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. salt
1/2 cup sweetened dried cranberries
1/2 cup white chocolate chips or chunks
Oatmeal Cranberry White Chocolate Cookie Recipe- Directions
1. Preheat oven to 350 F. Lightly grease or line a cookie sheet.
2. In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar with an electric mixer until light and fluffy.
3. Begin to add eggs, mixing well
4. In a separate bowl, lightly stir the oats, flour, baking soda, and salt
5. Now slowly add the dry ingredients to wet ingredients, mixing well
6. Once the batter is mixed stir in cranberries, coconut and white chocolate chips
7. I then use a tablespoon to scoop out the dough onto the prepared baking sheet lightly rounded the cookie dough into a ball shape pat to flatten slightly
8. Bake in the oven for 8-10 minutes, until lightly browned on the edges
9. Let cool for a couple minutes on the pan, then remove cookies to a wire rack to cool
All that is left to do after these steps is to enjoy the Oatmeal Cranberry White Chocolate Cookie Recipe!
Your family will thank you for it 🙂
Interested to check out my other cookie recipes?
Following might be good ones 🙂
2. Flourless Chocolate Chip Cookies
3. Honey Dream Cookies
FREE Self-Care Planner Bundle when you subscribe!
Your email will never be shared!
Judy Cowan says
Sounds like a great combination, I know my family would love them. I think I will have to bake up a batch this week, thanks for sharing the recipe.
You are welcome Judy 🙂
Vinma recently posted…Oatmeal Cranberry White Chocolate Cookie Recipe
Bridget/The Recipe Wench says
Yes! These sound (and look) delicious! Thank you for sharing the recipe at the Inspire Me Mondays Link-Up. Have a fantastic weekend and I hope to see you back again next Monday!
Bridget/The Recipe Wench recently posted…Brie Cheese & Sun Dried Tomatoes
kristen visser says
oh this sounds delicious! i was actually look for recipe using oatmeal and I love the sounds of this one!