In one of the previous posts, I wrote about how as a family we are taking the . The goal was to use PURELL Advanced Hand Sanitizer at least 3 times a day to help reduce the spread of illness causing germs. So far it is going good, although constantly reminding the little ones to use their hand sanitizer is becoming a challenge in itself lately 😉
But I am glad nonetheless that my kids are participating in PURELL 30 Day challenge with their whole heart! It is certainly a plus considering how forgetful our little ones can get in hygiene related matters.
PURELL Advanced Hand Sanitizer is so convenient to use. They are portable, thanks to the different sizes they come in. I can keep them in the car or in the purse. I can attach the cute pocket sized PURELL Advanced Hand Sanitizer to the kids’ backpack so it is easy for them to use. This definitely helps to stick to our PURELL 30 Day challenge everyday.
Did you know that the use of an alcohol based hand sanitizer can significantly reduce and prevent germ transfer via commonly touched surfaces in the household? Studies show that adding hand sanitizers to classrooms can reduce student absenteeism due to illness by 20 per cent.
Another plus of PURELL Advanced Hand Sanitizer? Cleaning your hands is never time consuming. My kids think instant hand sanitizer is fun to use and they help themselves to it without Mommy’s assistance. And I love when my kids act with an air of independence! It is certainly a matter to cherish, one of the joys of Parenthood!
Here are some tips we picked up along the way during our PURELL 30 Day Challenge
Tips for Practicing Good Hand Hygiene
Hand hygiene is significantly important in helping to prevent the spread of germs.
- Wash your hands with soap and water for 20 seconds and if soap and water is not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces, such as toys and doorknobs.
[bctt tweet=”Take the PURELL 30-Day Challenge! #PURELL30 #ShakeOnIt #ad”]
How Should I Wash and Sanitize My Hands?
- Handwashing: The entire handwashing process should take at least 20 seconds. A good procedure is to wet hands with water, apply enough soap to create a lather to cover all hand surfaces, rub hands palm to palm and carefully scrub fingers, back and front of hands and each thumb. Rinse hands with water and gently dry hands with a clean paper towel.
- Hand Sanitizing: The entire hand sanitizing process should take approximately 15 seconds. Apply a dime-sized amount of hand sanitizer, enough to cover all surfaces of your hands, rub the sanitizer into the palms of your hands, fingers, back and front of hands and thumbs. Continuing rubbing hands together until hands are dry.
Our PURELL 30 Day Challenge is going strong. And we are going to ace this thing with flying colors! You can participate too in this mission of practicing good hygiene and staying healthy the PURELL way. Sign upand take the challenge. Good Luck 🙂
***This post is sponsored by GOJO Industries, the makers of PURELL Advanced Hand Sanitizer. The opinions are my own based on my experiences***