If you are planning on dressing up your dinner table for Valentine’s Day, these love letter napkin ring holders are a great way to add some charm. Made from a few simple supplies, these napkin rings are just as frugal as they are festive.
In just a few minutes and a few dollars, you can whip up a set and really get into the holiday spirit for less. Take a peek below at how to make your own!
Valentine’s Day crafting has never been so sweet! 🙂
1. Letter scrapbook paper OR a piece of paper with sweet love scribbles on it
2. Toilet paper or paper towel roll
3. Assorted heart stickers and embellishments
4. Craft glue
We were able to find sweet scribbling scrapbook paper for less than .50 cents at our local craft store. If you can’t find any just write sweet little love note on writing paper. It works just as well. Our local dollar store carried the foam stickers we used in our sample picture, and the paper towel roll was scored for free in our recycling bin.
1. Begin by wrapping the love letter paper around your paper towel roll. Secure it to the roll with craft glue. Snip away any extra paper and cut it to fit.
2. Take your scissors and cut the roll into two inch pieces. This is the perfect size for a napkin ring.
3. Add the sticker embellishments to the napkin ring. We layered a few stickers and liked the simple yet elegant look. You can add more or less if you wish. Do what appeals to you!
Your napkin ring is all ready for use! Simply roll up a napkin and run it through the ring. These will look so sweet set out at each place setting on your dinner table, and can be used time and time again. How sweet is that? So gather your supplies and give this simple DIY project a try. It is a fun and frugal way to get into the Valentine’s Day spirit!